<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 29

GOSH...I m acting like a good boy again.I woke up and I did a bit on maths before going to chemistry.LOLS....:P

After a while I relax by playing my PSP!!!Woots...But then the game that was given to me was in Japanese...-.-" How in the world would I understand what they are saying??!!Damn...Not as if I study Japanese:( What if they say wanna give money in the game??Then when I have no idea what they are saying and I click YES???!!!Waaa...Isn't it bad...So I stop playing after a while.

Then I decided to surf internet instead.Hmms...I went to update my blog.After which I was looking at other people blogs. Uh huh I ended up at Maple's blog,where I saw my name "Terrance is lame"....-.-" IMAO...Must be the lame joke that I said the other time makes me become a lame person.

Terrance 1:30 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music