<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 2

AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TOMOLO GOT EXAM ON MATHS AND CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!AAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn!!!Both subjects are important to me.I wanna get A1 for these two subjects.IT IS A MUST!:P So that I can stand a chance to be in the top 20 position in class.LOLS...[[ Stop dreaming dude,Terrance u will never make it my darling:P ]]

But I m sitting beside two smart people tomorrow.LOLS....Anthony and David u both gonna let me copy k??!!LOLS....Oh my gosh I notice I m sitting right in front.DAMN how to copy?? @$^&**(*(*)^%$......:x IDIOTIC.

*Hope god will be with me during my exam period and bless me with knowledge.PLS....:)*

Terrance 3:46 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music