<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 27

AWWWW SO TIRED TODAY!!!!Woke up at 8 a.m to play psp.I played for about 10 minutes then went to study chinese.I studied until 12p.m and my parents asked me if I would like to go out with them to a place.I m so happy to go to that place.Can't wait to go there since I had never been there before.But actually I do, my mother say I had been to that place when I was very very very very very very very times 1000 very young.HAHAS:P Sounds like I haven even come out of my mummy's stomach LOLS...:D

Reach there at around 1 plus.When I was there I notice that place was real nice and beautiful.That place was quiet too...WOW I feel like leaving at that area mann...AWWW!!!Later my parents and I went to a nearby coffee shop!!!Oh my gosh it is at geylang serai.So many malays...sorry not being a racist here.But what I want to say is that their service really sux big time.They say the pancake is going to be done by 10 minutes so we waited for 10 minutes while I drink my " ANYTHING " drink lols...Actually I wanted to drink " WHATEVER " drink but scared I get some very very sweet drink so I rather drink " ANYTHING "!!!:) But after 10 minutes the pancake was not here yet haii...:( It took 30 minutes instead.Aiyo so long!!!Waste my time...Luckily I brought my chinese notes to read.LOLS...Chat with my parents...Say some jokes,Talk some crap and my parents said we were like in Malaysia.HAHAS:P So many malays...-.-"

But the pancakes were DAMN nice u know WOW so bloody nice mann...HAHAS afterall the long wait is worth while...:) Later we went home and I continued studying until NOW!!!Then I finished...lols...:) So worried about tomorrow exam...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!Okie...tomorrow I wanna play pool...See if anyone going...LOLS...If not I will come home and play my computer or psp...:) Alright my hands getting pain...cya guys...:)

Terrance 10:08 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music