<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 25

Haii...Today was so boring...:( I actually went to school.Reason being because I don't wanna leave a bad impression especially when next monday I have to see the principal with my form teacher.So to let my form teacher have a good impression on me I think it is still best for me to go to school so that she won't think I m trying to Pon again...LOLS...:P

Then after school I was asked by my form teacher to stay back for a while as she want to talk to me about my academic.She knew that I have alot of stress during the exam period and asked me why I didn't start studying like 3 weeks or 2 weeks before for the exam and instead wait til 1 week before then I start.She thinks that 1 week is not enough,it is a poor time management and so I did badly because of that,or I would have gotten good results.Blah blah blah...She is a good teacher afterall but sometimes a bit u know **** up!!

Anyway...After that I thought I can go play pool,but everyone is so tired.Some wanna sleep ( WTH sleep??when next monday is our chinese O's??? ) Some prefer to stay at home and play Maple story??!!Oh my gosh that's a bit gay...basket!!!Head so big body so small...Aiyo I dunno why they can still walk properly...Hahas:P

Kk enough of today very tired lols...:P I go clean my psp already cya dudes and babes!!!

Terrance 4:45 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music