<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 24

Okay another boring day again hahas:P We are having our intensive chinese remedial again which lasted til 12p.m...hahas:P Since the lessons are boring at least we can go home early!And that's the only thing that everyone likes about today..:P Though the teacher is teaching about how we tackle the ways on writing a good compositions and letters,none of us actually pay full attention to her.And I the usual person who loves chatting about game consoles talked with keith about modification of psp and other game consoles lols...:D Pathetic huh??!!We are having O's level chinese next week and here we are chatting about game consoles.-.-"

Alright mann I going to get myself a nintendo DS Woots...:P Hahas:P Cool huh??!!Now I almost had every portable consoles...LOLS...:D I got gameboy advance(which is pretty rare now cause it has officially stopped producing ),gameboy colour lols...and psp.If I bought nintendo DS WOW isn't it I have everything??!!Yay!!!!
Alright...Today that naughty girl girl Stephanie.Hmmpphh!!!Ask me to treat her to a movie!!!I m declaring bankrupt already mann...where got money to treat u to a movie.-.-" Then say I m a dumb boy.So sad u know...:( Anyway next time I will treat u to a movie la.Dun worry...:) And u better treat me well too...DUN EVER BULLY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GGGGRRrrrrrr.....:/

Terrance 2:47 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music