<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 23

Today it was fun!!!We are slacking throughout the whole day hahas:P No compositions or letter writing to do...Yipee...:) But there is a comprehension for us to be completed at home haii...:(

Anyway let me continue.I was sitting right in front on the first row during the chinese lessons before our recess.5 periods mann...DAMN so bloody long...:( Haii...Somemore all of you wanna know who sit beside me?? Alright all of u must be guessing now...*Drum roll* It's.....Qing Hong the nerd!!!!!AARRGGGHHH!!!!!What is this...so quiet mann...and we are having lessons in the auditorium.The auditorium was so so SSSOOOOOOoooo DAMN COLD!!!!!Brrr...:/ Now u know why cause with my physics knowledge it was said that cold air sinks while hot air rises.So when i m sitting right in front,the cold air moves towards that area.No wonder I can freeze to death!haii...So after recess I went to the back and sit.BUT there is this guy who is so erm...NOISY...kept talking non-stop at all...I think he can work at 7-11 in future.Asshole!:P

Whatever it is today was fun because I get to suan him quite alot of times hahas:P Cool huh??!!!Yay!!!:) I m gonna play burnout legends now lols...before I get started with chinese again.cya dudes.

Terrance 3:35 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music