<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 30

Today was a...IDIOTIC DAY FOR ME!!!!Pool is so expensive...ARRRGHHH 21.90 cents??Gosh that's scamming mann...IDIOT!!!If I have superpowers I must must must turn the owner into a rat.Grr...so irritating...

And I forgot to say about an interesting thing that happened yesterday lols...It was erm....lets start off...I was studying physics in my room when a HUGE and I mean it, a HUGE grasshopper jump over my head!!!!It is like so big...til there is no words in the dictionary to describe it.When I saw it I scream......SCREAM!!!!!Til my parents heard my voice,then they ask me what happened.I said there was this HUGE grasshopper in my room please help me catch it.Then I went back to my room and that grasshopper is still flying around like an ass...It zoom here zoom there...my father ran here ran there...I hide here hide there...and here comes that stupid thing.It flew towards my direction and I was so freaked out til I took my heavy Physics textbook and threw the book at it!!!Amazingly, the grasshopper survived and continue flying in my direction...:( I was so scared til I ran out...lols...funny huh??!!Finally that grasshopper was caught by my father...Then I return back to my room sweating...why sweat??!!Must be too scared!!!LOLS..:P

Yeap...this is a nice story...:) isn't it??!!LOLS...:D Hope all of u enjoy hahahahahs:D

Terrance 7:29 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music