<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 1

WOOOPEEE!!!!!!!!Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala......:P

It's LABOUR'S DAY!!!!!YaY!!!!....No school...YIPEE!!!

But isn't it Labour's Day??!!Why do I still have to study??!!:( Shouldn't I be slacking and enjoy my holiday like my parents do??WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY??????That's so unfair....:( !#$%^&*()(*&^%$#!@ [[Sorry Chermaine I used your language again ]] HAHAS:P

Today is suppose to be a good day for me.My father thought about bringing my whole family to watch SPIDERMAN3 Woots....COOL HUH??!!LOLS....:P But so sad...I have to stay at home and study Chemistry and Maths....WAAAAaaaaaaaa......Stupid Ministry Of Education!!!Why must they have exams just after our Labour's Day??So irritating!! !#$%^&*()(*&^%$#!@ Hahas:D [[ This language again -.-" Don't come after me for using it so many times Okie??I just find that there is a need to use this language so I used it :) ]]

Anyway...YIPEE LALA,at least I will be going out later to meet them for dinner HAHAS:P RATHER THAN EATING INSTANT NOODLE AT HOME....:P So maybe I can shop too....^^

Terrance 12:20 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music