<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 22

WOOPEEE LALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thrashed fong wai in pool like hell...lols...:P I can still remember the last game I played with him.DAMN IT we just started playing and he was as usual a joker,whacked the no.8 black ball into one of the hole.Haii...:PSometimes fong wai...Don't think everytime u r so lucky and can do trickshot every single time.It would not work every time mann!!U think whacking very hard could get the ball into a hole??Hahahas I don't think so:)

Anyway we played til around 4p.m which is quite late all thanks to that shop owner who said it will be opened at 12 noon however he only reach here like 1p.m -.-" SO LATE!!!!How to play for a very long time?I haven even started it is already almost 2p.m -.-" Haii that guy is so irresponsible...Smack him and make him kiss the floor,Smack him til he goes down,Smack him til he flies up and Smack him Ooowwoooaahhh....:P lols...:D Nice song huh thanks to Akon feat.Eminem:)

Alright next week got O's level chinese come on Terrance Woooshhh...Lets continue to work hard!!!Ooowwooahhh...LOLS:D

Terrance 5:09 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music