<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, June 9

Hahas...:P Let me blog about yesterday mann...Yesterday was another fun day lols...:D

Alright I went to Chinatown with my parents to buy something before going down to Orchard...Over at Orchard...We went to Takashimaya LOLS...did I spell correctly??Anyway over at taka we went to watson to buy some handwash thing and after we purchased it.Some guy came to my father and ask him to do some survey for Watson...He said it will be short one...BUT I waited for him til so freaking long until I almost fell asleep...:( So i went to the teleshop with my mother to look at handphones...hahas:D Wanted to buy but didn't vring enough money neither do I have credit cards with me hahas...:D Then I started calling for some sponsors then my mother say crazy...LOLS...Then we started discussing about which phone we wanna buy...lols...:D But ended up with nothing...:( Then later we went to Wisma and have our dinner WOW can u believe it I had my dinner at 4.50p.m THAT'S DAMN EARLY MANN!!!!!!HELL YA!!!!Never had dinner so early...Later I used my PSP to surf the singapore wireless internet before leaving the food court.

Later we went and shop until about 8+ or earlier before we went home and continue watching some chinese drama??!!HAHAS:P Some weird Hong Kong drama since I have nothing to do...:P

Terrance 10:57 AM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music