<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 15

Hahas...:P Change my blog address woots...:P LOLS...:P Alright yesterday I went to Marina Square...It was kind of boring because there isn't really much things for me to see...lols...I only saw many MANY people...LOLS...:D I went to eat at Jack Place where the food was extremely nice :) Heehee but it was pretty expensive mann...especially their ice cream...WOW it cost a BOMB!!!lols...xD

Since lunch I spent so much money on eating...At night I eat at the food court...But the Japanese cuisine was not any cheaper...It cost $7.90 mann...WOW quite expensive mann...But it is worth it because the eel is soooooooooo DAMN NICE!!!!!!AARRGGHH feel like eating now...:( Maybe next time when I go I will eat this again...:) Anyway after having my dinner I went home cause I m feeling so damn tired...Haii...Gonna slack slack slack...Wooo...I came home and rest on my bed while I read story book....A nice story book by John Darnton...Hahas...:D After that I played a while of my psp then I went to sleep...Yeap cool huh??My life is so cool!!!:)

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrance 2:24 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music