<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 26

HAII...I don't even feel like blogging but I still blog because I want it to be active...LOLS...:D

Okay,so now what should I blog about??Hmms...Oh yeah I know...What about the first day in school after the june holidays??Alright...Lets start off...First I woke up early in the morning feeling so DAMN tired!!!:( Then as usual,I had my breakfast,bathing and so on...blah blah blah!!!When I went to the kitchen I was so tired until I told my mum "Eh why no school bus??Is it still holiday??" Thinking that I can pretend as if I don't know school has started,so I can go back and sleep...BUT suddenly some stupid school bus came...:( Spoil my whole plan...Haii...:( I think it's Okie...Maybe go school can also have fun...BUT how I know when I go school,the school lessons also SOOOOoooooooooooooooo.....BORING!!!!!!!

Haiii...Tomolo there is still Physics test!!!Talk about Physics I wanna talk about my Physics teacher!!!SHE has only 1 word to describe.HORRIBLE Lousiest teacher I had ever seen!!!She can actually finish 1 chapter in a day!!!WOW even some professor can't do that mann...How can a tiny weeny thinky tweeny lady who teach upper sec finish a chapter in a day??!!SHE MUST BE CRAZY!!!I think she is HOPELESS!!!!HAHAHAHA:D

Kk I m very tired alr...I gonna go play...:) Heehee...xD And Cherms is FAT LOLS....:P

Terrance 10:02 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music