<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 11

HE----LLO!!!! :) Today I felt like blogging so I blogged...LOLS...:P

Okay lets start off with the most interesting thing...DUDES PSP IS NOT FOR U TO SHOW OFF!!!It is for u to USE!!!So please...Don't bring it to school and hold it in your hand when u r not even playing!!!It is like so obvious u r trying to show off...-.-" come on mann...Today I saw a guy in my class carrying out a black psp and hold it in his hands like nobody business and instead of playing he is just holding on to it for almost 2 hours...lols...:D I wanted to go to him and say stop showing off...Because there is nothing to show off about a psp...It is just like gameboy dudes...Anyway yeap I bought my psp to school too but at least I ain't like him.I didn't take it out at all cause Chemistry practical lesson is kind of busy...I can't even find time to take out and play...haii...:(

Next after school...I m supposed to have Maths but we went to play soccer at the street soccer court where we make teams and compete against one another...My team haii...No team work...lols...:P No wonder we didn't pllay very well but after looking at GERMAYNE'S TEAM!!!Hello u all see this name??---->GERMAYNE!!!!I noticed that they are worst LOLS...:D Sorry but it is a fact hahahas:D So I played til almost 1.30p.m then I went home...Haii HOME SWEET HOME!!!!^^

I decided to go online and check my friendster and also to update my blog and surf the net about modifying a PSP.I was looking through my friendster when I saw this girl!!!Cherm!!!who says Warispain and I is lame!!!Fairy godsister I m just helping u to keep yur tagboard active...So we use it as a chatting place...So u should thank us and treat us to a Buffet in Four Season Hotel!!!LOLS...:P That's a DAMN DAMN DAMN bloody nice place everybody gonna go there mann...heehee:D

Alright...Signing off here...^^ Good luck dudes...XD

Terrance 7:48 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music