<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 7

Okay I m very lazy to blog these days...LOLS...:P Alright for so many days I think the most fun day is on tuesday...LOLS...:P

I remember after our extra lessons I went to eat at the mcdonald at plaza singapura...The mcdonald over there sux big time...Everything and yes EVERYTHING is self service...:( What is this...we play for their service and is this how they treat us??!!DAMN!!!Later I ate the cheapest meal ever - mcnugget , a small coke ,a small fries for $4 LOLS...:P So cheap lah!!!Later played a while of psp before going to paragon... And guess what at paragon I n this guy who also loves playing resistance on ps3...stood there for like 2 hours...HAHAHAHA :D Everyone who wanted to play walked off eventually.After 2 hours we started to move...and here is where our legs got numb...LOLS...can't move mann damn bloody pain...After resting a while we went to take MRT to Ang Mo Kio where I bought my psp crystal cover...YAY!!!It is damn cool...I going to modify psp again lols...:D Later I went home...:) ( END OF STORY )

LOLS...:P Cya dudes and babes...:)

Terrance 9:44 AM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music