<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, June 13

Today I went to school for maths extra extra lessons...Only about 10 people went but it was cool and fun!!!LOLS...:P Okay first we did maths questions on these topics...Trigo,Logarithm and exponential eqn...These topics is kind of easy but sometime u won't know when to use the formula and so on...so it kind of freaking me out!!!Haii...I believe if I continue practising when it comes to exam I shouldn't have any difficulty...hahas...:D

I stayed in school until 2p.m before I was chased off by the teacher because she is having another class at 2p.m...:( Later I went home and play computer games a while before surfing the internet lols...:D Cool huh??!!Anyway I went to the national libary yesterday...I wanted to try out the wireless network but somehow the libary ground floor do not have any access to the wireless network...It says some error which kind of idiotic...:/ Nvm...At least I borrowed a book which is very interesting haha..Alright dudes I gonna go read my book cya mann...^^

Terrance 4:51 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music