<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 3

YAY!!!After so many days finally there is another post on my blog...LOLS...:P Can't find a time to write a post so hmms...I have many things to say hahas:D

Firstly,on thursday I went to grandma place lols...:P It was pretty boring over there...But when I think about her dishes...Hmms...MUACK DELICIOUS!!!!LOLS...:P After eating I went to her room and started playing my PSP until it was time to go home...:) Awwww...:(

Then on Friday I went to school and for the first time I actually treat chemistry practical lessons seriously.I followed the teacher's instructions and did all the experiments properly...LOLS...I think that was the only day in my life when I followed teachers instructions.HAHAHAS:D Then later for the rest of the day it was very boring...

Saturday was a fun day!!!I went Orchard to look for clothes...lols...:D I went there with my sister and mother.My sister was like...erm...CRAZY??!!LOLS...:D Bought so many things which exceed $100 in just an hour.OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THIS???!!!!That's crazy mann!!!!!Luckily I don't spend money like her...I only spend once in a while and the amount I would spend would be close to a thousand??But it will only happen once a year...hahas:D Later we had dinner at Subway...cool mann I mixed my drinks like how people do for BIG GULP lols...My mother saw it and say " HEY U WANNA DIE IS IT???!!!! MIXED MIXED MIXED U WANNA DIE FASTER IS IT???!!!LATER GOT POISONED HOW???!!!! " Hahas...:D After that we went from Far East to Tang plaza and then to Wisma which we went home from there.

Today was the most boring day in my life...lols...:D I went to my mother's brother house.WAAAaaa...To say truth it was pretty boring over there...But my auntie who is from thailand cooked dishes which is DAMN NICE!!!THAI FOOD!!!!ARRRGGGHHH!!!!Rox mann...Especially her Thai Otta...and her Chilli!!!!WOW 100000% mann...PERFECT!!!hahas:D Stayed there til 9 and later came home...:)

Heehee...:D

Terrance 9:59 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music