<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 26

DAMN IT!!!!

My psp cover broke la!!!What the hell!!!!!Piece of shit!!!!

Anyway this saturday there is an important event!!!So I gonna go suntan this thursday!!!WAHAAHAHAHA =D Mannz...Saturday I gonna be the HOT ( Bleh ) DUDE THERE MANN!!!Wooootts.....

Alright nonsense!!!This is GAY!!!Time to talk about what I did these few days haii couldn't find a time to blog....=( Anyway I was at orchard last wednesday...I heard that the lights at orchard are nice...So I met my ********** and we sat down at the Mc-cafe and wait til 7p.m,so that I can see the beautiful lightings.Meanwhile I drank some MangoMustee,erm how the fuck u spell that??!!LOL!!!Wadever it is, it is some mango drink LOL!!!So I sat there.....

5 minutes

10 minutes

20 minutes

30 minutes

7 p.m!!!!

Ehhh....WTF nothing happen!!!!Probably those switching on those lightings got some business to do!!!!Wahahahahhaa!!!

so I continued waiting and soon * TING * the lights were on!!!

WA LAO!!!!WHAT IS THIS!!!came out to be like a piece of shit!!!!Eeeyuurrr....Sianz....
Those lightings can't fight with my christmas tree...LOL!!!!I think my christmas tree looK way better than that 100000000000000000000....times!!!!

Other days...Alot of things happened too...But sick and tired to write it sooo....I gonna stop here...I know it's boring but I m a charming little KIDDO!!!!( WA LAO LIKE SOME ELEPHANT SKIN LIKE THAT!!!SO THICK!!!! EEYUR!!! MUST BE MODEST LIKE WHAT LESTER SAYS!!!)

OH YA OH YA 1 more thing!!!!I WANNA BLOG ABOUT GERMAYNE THAT BITCHY BITCH!!!PIECE OF SHIT!!!HE GOT SOME FUCKING PROBLEM WITH TIM AND I AIN'T IT!!!!HOW CAN HE RUN AWAY!!!!BLOODY FOOL!!!!SLAP HIM TIL THE DEATH OF HIM AH!!!!DAMN IT!!!!Luckily I won't see him for the time being...Or else I will really freak the ass out mann!!!BASTARD CHILD!!!! =)

Terrance 10:59 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music