<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 15

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!YAY!!!!O's OVER!!!!Woopee....My blog is once again ALIVE I REPEAT ALIVE!!!!Woots....xD

O's finished...=) And u know wad??!! I don't feel happy neither do I feel sad!!!=) Because...I m an EMO person,living in an EMO world..:)

Where will I go after I get back my results??Hmms...

Lets see:
English-B3/A2?
Combined Humanities-A2/B3?
Chinese-A1?
Emaths-A1/A2?
Amaths-B3/B4?
Physics-A2?
Chemistry-B3?
POA- PATHETIC!!!!NO IDEA UNDERGRADE?lol :P (JUST KIDDING) B4?

L1R5-11/12?
L1R4-8/9?

I DON'T KNOW!!!!LOL!!!I think I leave it to god almighty!!!

Appeal to VJC??
SAJC?
CJC?
TJC?

Singapore Poly?
Ngee Ann Poly?
Temasek Poly?

Hmms...Hard to predict we shall see...heehee =)

Terrance 12:40 AM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music