<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 19

YAY I bought a 4gb card for my psp!!!Woots...=P

LOL!!!Oh ya I still haven contact cherm about the trip to Escape Theme Park...haii....Don't even know when I m free...aww...=( but don't worry I will give u a reply as soon as possible hahas...=D Before the price of the admission fees go back to $16++ Hahahs...=P ( cheap skate ) EEeekkk what language is that??SINGLISH!!!LOL!!!Nonsense...=/

U knew how much u meant to me...
U knew how much I miss u...
I knew u love me too...
Arrgghhh I m melting cause u r too hot for me...LOL!!!

SO CHILL!!!!=)

Terrance 10:10 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music