<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, March 6

YAY 1 more week and I m flying off to JAPAN!!!!I dunno whether is it something that I must get excited about or something that I should feel sad for.Haiixzxz....

Money Money where r u?I have to spend money just to go overseas.DAMN IT!!!My I POD touch starts to get further away from me...No money No I POD!!!!It's a fact haizxzxzxz....So sad=(

But then the happy part is that I can go to disneyland and Universal studio....WAAAHhhhh....Cool eh....Too bad no hello kitty land for me.But then going to disneyland and taking photos with my favourite cartoon character is already very good...MICKEY MICKEY MOUSE!!!!!Weeeewooooo.....=P

So wait for my return,so I can poonline ahahaha=) st my beautiful pictures

Stay tune...LOL!!!=) (some kind of tv show...)

Terrance 3:20 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music