<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 30

Boring Boring!!!

So unproductive today!For the first period of obc,I fell asleep on the sexy and comfortable lecture theatre seat...The feeling was so cool!Haha=D Oh my Oh my!!!Sound as if I m a pig...

Okay...then after obc it was maths lecture...But But But I was chatting about some stuffs...*secret secret* lol!=P So ended up not paying attention to the lecturer...Anyway I know that topic well enough...haha sooooo shouldn't be of a problem=) Yay!

Lastly during maths tutorial,I was so into slacking that I can't concentrate on MOL!!!Shit Shit Shit WAKE UP TERRANCE STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!STOP SLACKING!
Do u want to retain?

I just can't stop dreaming about u!!!Awww...=/

Terrance 7:06 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music