<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 20

OMG OMG!!!Today I went to paragon and had my lunch!!!

Then later I went shopping at all those branded shops lol!I saw Calvin Klein AHHH!!!!I love it!!!The shirts there are like Woolalala cool but plain...=/ LOL!Jeans was good...But worth $200+++ =O Later I saw Beverly hills polo club and went in...OHHMMYYY I think I fell in love with beverly hills polo club shirts!!!They are so damn nice...mannzzzz I regret not buying one!!!Awww....=( I love one ORANGE COLOUR SHIRT!!!DAMN IT!!!

Nvmmm....Later I went to other shops(lazy to type alr)...It includes LEVIS,RALPH LAUREN,ARNOLD PALMER...blah blah blah....

Haii...Ended up buying one reebok bag...LOL!!!Ehhh...I love the design ok!!!Errrr....hahas=D
SUCH A BITCH JUST LIKE WHAT EVON CALL ME!!!



Terrance 10:59 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music