<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 14

Awww today wasn't a good day at all!Damn it!Haii...

I was chatting with jae...Then I was like asking how long have I last chatted with her...She said very very very long...Because I didn't say hi to her...Ahahaha=D OMG!I feel so bad...=/ Eeeekkk...Okay maybe I shall say hi to her more often=)

Then I was like so depress...because today I had my revision for maths and I found out that I had alot of problems on chapter 10 regarding the circles and parabola thinggy=/ I m so DEAD!My test is next week and it worth 15% OMG!I bloody wanna do well for this so that I can pass this module=/ Plsss....TERRANCE WORK HARDER!

Stop thinking of her!

Terrance 7:05 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music