<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 22

Haha during the electrotechnology tutorial...The lecturer suddenly gave us a quiz on that dunno what POLAR RECTANGLE crap question...She made it look like some ALIEN PAPER.I was like wth!How the hell do I know how to do...Sooooo I think and think and think...suddenly out of no where...I know how to do...MIRACLE mann!!!Damn it!And I actually get the answers right-..- LOL!I was so shocked...anyway...Mann I better bucked up!Don't ever retain ok!Cherm will be mad...Ahahaha=D

Came home after school...Do obc practical report sheet and so onnn....Blah blah blah blah blah....=P

Anyway...I was chatting with cherm about some singfest thing...Then suddenly I dunno why I started singing Apologize by one republic...=/ Then there goes the retard cherm whoo laugh like a retard WAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Terrance 7:34 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music