<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 9

Today had my cats class...Gosh...so tiring...Had snw and the new coach was like know me alr...

DAMN!!!I wanna stay low profile leh!Haii...Sadness...Somemore when I was playing the swing after tennis,the coach was like "U have late childhood is it?" Then I was like ehhhh...People deprived of childhood cannot meh!LOL!!!=P

Alright...I wanna slack now...OUI NONONO MUST STUDY!But sianzzz...nvm lets slack=) Oh yeah and about yesterday practical exam!!!OMG!!!I didn't study for it...So I HOPE HOPE HOPE I'll do well for it because it worth 10% of the overall...DAMN IT I don't wanna retake the module anymore...TERRANCE WAKE UP!U'r such a bitch!

Faith keeps our hopes alive...=D

Terrance 7:28 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music