<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 6

Woohoo!!!Yesterday Cherm felt so bad that she said sorry sorry sorry sorry for not replying me ahahaha!!!=D It's okay...I shall forgive u!Ahahaha=) Angels forgive people yeah?!

Mann...So bloody tired...Omg!I haven been studying for the past few days maybe I shall start mugging now...Hmmm...=/ Alright...I shall study for this upcoming tuesday electrotech practical test!Damn it!I gonna skip tomorrow training to study...wahahahaha...No choice...I don't wanna die because of cca..Studies come first=)

Anyway...life is so gay!

TERRANCE START MUGGING!!!!STOP SLACKING!!!

Terrance 11:38 AM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music