<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 27

Yesterday I went to Sentosa with all my classmates Woooo!!!Mostly EM1 peeps...

I love my EM1 peeps mann...They are so much more cool and sexier than those in EM2...especially THOSE who only knows how to study and study...Keeping himself away from us...Come on guys...Get a life...Do u intend to spend 3 years in NP not knowing your classmates?

Anyway we went for dinner later at pastamania!I ate meatballs AHAHAHAHA!!!Hmmm...tasty and Yummy!!!Woolalala!Ate til 9 plus...before we went home...Everyone was so tired!!!Hahaha=D

Alright...I want to upload photos but no photos ahahahahahaha!!!!=D I have to get from people!I WANT PHOTOS!!!AHHHHH!!!=D

Terrance 10:55 AM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music