<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 19

ALRIGHT TAGBOARD GONNA STOP FOR THIS PERIOD OF TIME!I MUST STUDY!

Let me quickly talk about the electrotechnology paper before I go offline...ok...Firstly yesterday electrotechnology paper was challenging...It has alot of numbers for us to calculate,which means plenty of mistakes to make...For me I checked the paper twice but I didn't find any mistakes.Soo Soo Soo hopefully I can do well for this paper because I have been doing pretty ok for electrotechnology since the start of this year and I hoped that this final year paper I will get 90 plus to maintain my good electrotechonogy result!=)

Later I have Organic and Biological Chemistry Paper and I m still in my dreamland...Urrrgghhh I hate phtosynthesis and aromatics chapter to the max!DAMN IT!=/

Don't emo...stay happy...No one is going to blame u okay?=D

Terrance 7:09 AM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music