<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 11

Alright...I think I should really start studying...I haven even touch a single thing yet!Oh my god...Get a life...stop playing monster hunter!!!It won't give u a bright future...Terrance wake up WAKE UP!=/

Ok...I m going to study OBC today...since OBC is the subject which I pon most of the lessons...lol!=D Hopefully I understand the amine and proteins part...because I was dreaming during lectures...haha!Lets do it!lalalalala...

Here's my study plan haha!Last minute study plan though
-Mon,Tues:OBC
-Wed,Thurs:ICBE
-Fri-EM1(topics on binomial,permutation and combination only)
-Sat,Sun:Electrotech

HAHAHAHAHA!!!Come on lah...so gay...But I love it lol!=P

When I needed u the most u weren't there for me=(

Terrance 10:23 AM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music