<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 30

Alright...this is stupid...Now I have totally lost interest in psp or any game consoles...-..-

I just feel like going overseas and relax...DAMN!Life is so stress mann=/ Imagine the start of the second sememster I bet it's gonna be more stress than sememster 1 where we can still slack and enjoy.haha=D 1.2 modules are obviously harder than 1.1.And and and and and I heard the lecturers in 1.2 modules are lousy.They either got some problem with speaking or they can't even teach at all...sooo soo soo I have to buck up and start preparing for sem 2.Whoooshhh!I gonna put my psp aside and settle down.

There are roughly 16 more days to the exam results being released.Eeeeekkk I start to panic alr...=( Just can't stop thinking about the exams...Urrrghhh....

HOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOW!!!!!
I DON'T WANN RETAKE ANY SUBJECT U KNOW!I DON'T WANT I DON'T WANT!!!AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!HELP ME!=/

Terrance 2:59 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music