<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 24

OHHHHHH MANN!I just noticed that for me to get an A in my overall engineering maths result,I will have to score 70 and above for my final year maths paper...But But But looking at my final year maths paper...LOL!I think it is impossible...=/ Ok...I m sooo dead...

Here is my overview of all the papers...
Electrotechnology-Haha this paper was pretty ok...maybe I will make a feel careless mistakes here and there but at least I can do every single question...Soo I might stand a chance of getting 90 and above for this paper...Plus the practical test,practicals results,class work and tests,I think I will get an A for electrotechnology...This is a result of hardwork!Go electrotech!Hah=D

Organic and Biological Chemistry-DAMN THIS PAPER I REPEAT DAMN THIS PAPER!I hate this paper the most...Out of the 4 papers this paper gonna be the lowest and I gonna die for this paper...Those questions in it was like atrocious...none of the questions came out before in past year papers...ahhh crappy!Now I can only hope that my common test obc result,obc practicals and class work can help to pull my grades up!DAMN IT!I think I will only aim for at least a B- for this overall result.Haii...so saddening=(

Introduction to Organic and Biological Chemistry-This paper wasn't what I expect.It is much more easier than in the common test,BUT this paper was consider tricky and challenging because if u happen to make a mistake halfway through the paper...U can only pray hard that the marker either give u 2,3 marks or 0.AND IT IS THAT BAD!Sooo...I have double check my answers when I got home and I happened to find no mistakes or what so ever in those questions that I know how to do...lol...for the rest I can only ask for compassion marks=) Hopefully I can get 90 marks and above...Soo when I plus with my common test of 77 marks and class work and the mass balance quiz of 9.5/12,hopefully I will get an A.=/

Lastly engineering mathematics...Wooahhh this one was bad but ain't as bad as organic biological chemistry because at least I can do some quetsions in the paper.Unlike biological chemistry,it was totally gay...I ain't know how to do a single thing...shit!SHIT MANN now I can only hope that my final year maths paper I can get 70 marks and above...Or not my A grade is gone.I have counted my class work and all the tests percentage...Out of 60% I got 55% soo now I need my final year paper to get me an A and seriously I hope HOPE HOPE HOPE I can get 70/100 or more for that paper...=( May god bless me mann!

Overall DAMN MATHS AND OBC!

Urrrgghhh I just wanna believe in miracle!=/



Terrance 12:04 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music