<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 15

Wooahh...I didn't study the whole day mann...DAMN IT!Sooo into ds...ahahaha=D Went to bugis to take a look at the ds...LOL!Pretty ex though...I think I wanna buy from qishan ahahaha!



Yeah and recently I watched this movie called Pathology(R21).LOL!Okay...who cares about the R21 thing...Anyway I watched it...and though 45 minutes of the show was all about sex...I still find the storyline pretty good...because this movie was saying this group of pathologist playing some games on killing people.They would then challenge each other to see if other pathologists was able to describe correctly every details on how that person kill...Ahahaha!Alright...Til here...wanna know more go watch!HAHA!Gogogogogogogo...It's damn nice=D



I will never leave u...

Terrance 9:29 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music