<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 26

WOoooooo!!!I M A COOKED PIG NOW!SOOOOooooo BLACK LIKE BA GUA!Shittt Mann...=(

Ahahaha!Yesterday I went to sentosa with my friends...Ok again...most of them are the em1 peeps and only a few from em2...=/Sooo saddening...Haii=( Played volleyball the whole day,now my legs are damn pain...Body aching too...HAHA!

After sentosa we went to watch 4Bia the thailand ghost movie...Wa lao pathetic mann...Want to sleep also cannot!Everytime I wanna close my eyes then the BOOM sound scare the shit out of me...DAMN IT!And the movie so gore lah...Vomit also vomit those kind of 1 lump 1 lump shit things...Eeeeewwww crappy!

Alright...soo freaking tired...

Mann...I miss u mann...

Terrance 1:12 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music