<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 13

Yay!!!I m bringing sexy back yeahh!!!

Ahahaha!!!Okay I m crazy...Soooo crazy lol!-..- Haha yesterday I was chatting with cherm and cherm said that the journey to the centre of the earth was DUMB!Idiot...That show was one of my favourite show okay!Stupid girl!I LOVE IT!!!

And And And I was also modifying my psp...=D Now my psp can take screenshots of all the games I played...ahahaha...SCREENSHOTS!!!U HEAR ME?!SCREENSHOTS!DAMN!So cool!Haha...I love my psp fat to the max to the MAXXXxxxxxxx Yipee!=D

Can't wait to get my nintendo ds limited edition guitar heros set...hahas=P

Terrance 3:14 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music