<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 29

Yayy!!!I finally upgrade my armour in monster hunter to Tigrex FULL ARMOUR SET!Yesss....=D After sooo long...damn....=/

Alright...I also got a few thunderbug juice for my upgrading of my Long sword-Eager cleaver to Devil Slicer...Soo happy!=D Mann...then then then my felyne kitchen has 4 cats cooking for me now...YAY!!!I m soo happy about my progress in monster hunter Woopee...=D Haha=D After my 5 stars quest I going to chiong my hr in the guild hall=) Til then...haha=D

Alright...I think I played too much ehh...My psp battery is draining out fast...DAMN FAST!It's either my psp battery efficiency has dropped or my psp is spoiling urrggghhh!NOOO WAY!

Long lived psp fat!=)

Here is some screenshots...=D


Terrance 4:57 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music