<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 10

Alright...YAY!!!My psp is fixed!!!Woooo....The centre piece does not protrude out anymore!!!=D I also found my screw ahahaha!Yipee...

DAMN now I m so tired...haii=( I think I should rest...PSP back to life I say HipHipHurray!Now further modification shall be done on my psp...Good luck terrance=D

Terrance 4:20 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music