<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 20

Okay...hasn't been blogging for the past few days because I have either been going out or playing my psp...lol! Now for the latest updates of my Monster Hunter 2nd Generation I m at at HR4 now...=) Finally!!!Grrr...after so long...alright...I have decided that I shall increase my HR to 5 by this coming friday=) Til then...

I have been killing monsters for so many days...I think it is time for me to settle down and really start studying...Like seriously...Because I noticed that Semester 2 is starting and yet I m still down here slacking like sleeping beauty...=/ DAMN!Have I not learnt a lesson yet?Slacking won't gives u good results...Errr it only gives u a sucky results!And yes it totally sucks!If I don't bucked up...I think my dream of going into uni is far from achievable...haii...that's me...=(

IDIOT!START STUDYING!

Terrance 11:53 AM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music