<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 5

Yay!1 day of work at East Coast Park is OVER!Whoopee...ahahaha=D Today was pretty slack...What we have to do is to go down rows of metal bars to paste some stickers which has all the numbers for the bikes...=D Quite tiring but overall fun...Because got hahahahahahafissshhh what!!!(Ehh I wrote your name hor!)haha=P

Then I got nothing better to do so I was like smsing people and Cherm told me that she caught a...and I seriously wanna stress on the word "A" prawn-..- Waaa 1 prawn only what!!!Ahahahaha!Throw one net down I can catch hundreds of them alr wahahaha jkjk...Don't need be so happy lah ahahaha!Okk...I must be humble...weeheehee=/

Alright 2 more days at work...And I shall be free with all the cca points and money haha!Cool mann...I love this kind of lifestyle...Butbutbutbut thinking about 15 sept gives me all the headache mann...DAMN!Hope time stops...LOL(DREAM ON!)=P

Terrance 3:05 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music