<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 6

Yay!Today 2nd day of my work at east coast park!!!Ahhh...sooo tiring...

1 more day to go heehee=) Before I enjoy my holiday again weee...

Today weather was good,it was sunny and hot...A perfect day for suntanning=) And yes got tanned like indian-..- Haii...what to do...at least I can see those bicycles that worth more than a thousand haha!And yeah those runners are freaking hot!They got good body shapes damn it!Ahhh I m turning gay Ohhh no!A malay who is gay is a bit sick...lol!Nononononono...I still love girls=D

Okay I feel like fishing...wahahahaha!I got nothing to do and this idea pop out when I was about to sleep yesterday haha!Good luck terrance!=)

Terrance 8:44 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music