<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 25

DAMN!I just noticed that common tests are like 2 weeks away from now...okay maybe 1 and a half week left...WTF!I m so screwed...Firstly lets talk about that maths common test...Haii...needless to say I either fail or just pass...Theresa cannot even teach pls...idiot...I think I m screwed...so freaking hard lah chapter 2&3 grrr....Next THERMO!EVEN WORSE...I m not even paying attention in Min swe swe lectures...I always slack around and talk crap...=/ Biomol...Still manageable...because I just studied that day for the test...so still have some rough ideas on what is going on...Lastly...IPC wasn't bad at all...I need to study more on mixture compound crap,the chemical nomenclature was okay...then the stoichiometry part I m facing with a little bit of problems...so I got to study that...

WITH ALL THESE AND I M STILL SLACKING?! Terrance AH Terrance AH U WANNA DIE IS IT?At least die also die nicely...=/ BUCK UP MANN!!!

Terrance 8:04 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music