<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 12

OMFG!!!ALMOST FAIL THERMO TEST2!!!Luckily Min Swe Swe gave me 50% or not I will cry father cry mother!LOL!

Anyway I don't bother about anything now...My EM2 got A for CA....But this does not mean I will get A for final year so time to buck up and chiong!!!Let me see...I gonna start on IPC first then THERMO then MATHS and lastly BIOMOL!!!

Oh yeah talking about BIOMOL!Dr YAP IS A BASTARD!!!He treat us so well from the first day til now...let us copy copy copy then suddenly today's test..."guys leave a seat in between yourself" ALSO the TSO was here...-..- *BOOM* My 15% GONEEEE~~~~~~ haii...sad ah...nvm nvm...lol!

Waaa lazy to type alr lah!byebye~

Terrance 4:32 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music