<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 30

OKAY!SORRY MANN!Didn't meant to say all those things...haii...Anyway I shall forgive you for your ignorance...Anw...chill...sorry mann...Tried to say sorry to u,but since u don't accept my apologies...I will stick with it. So yeah hell yeah...Yay!I forgive someone who is not forgiving me hell yeah!Yay!

Anyway don't wanna talk about it anymore...1 more week to common tests and I m feeling damn damn damn damn damn damn stress...gosh=/
How can I be that stupid...ahhh gosh...maybe that's the way how my life should be...being a stupid person?Hopefully I do well in my first bpp test like seriously pls give me a pass yeah and I will be grateful=)

Terrance 1:29 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music