<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 28

Haha yesterday was fun....Went to town at around 5pm just to meet my LOVELY MUMMY AND SISTER FOR DINNER!=) We were looking around for good restaurants and ended up eating MOF( Ministry of Food) Yay! Okay...So I was told that there was no budget to what I choose...So I ordered all the most expensive food=) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Including 1 plate of sushi that worth $4.80?Cool!!!! Anw it is damn nice...so who cares if I ate more than $30 of food myself lol!

We were eating happily happily until we remembered that there was this NDP rehearsal!Crap!I thought maybe it was best for us to leave that place before the rehearsal ends?Or the whole place will jam up like nobody business...lol! So after eating, we went to bought cake from coffee club for MY LOVELY DADDY! We chose that strawberry shortcake LOL! So cute omg! Bet daddy will love it mann =P

Oh yeah DADDY!!!U still owe me loafer!Lol!Gucci loafer pls =) hahaha!

Terrance 12:50 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music