<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 30

Omg!School has started...and the first lesson was maths=/ Not to mention I was late again because I don't wanna see my results...So I took my own sweet time to go to school...But before I reach the class...I was told that I got 88 marks...so haii...Dun bother...Expected...

But when I was checking through the paper,it sort of look weird because I only got -2 marks,so I started asking if this paper was upon 90 then end up it was actually the teacher fault=/ He counted wrongly-..- lol...so ok I got 98 but still it sux...Didn't reach my parents expectations at all =( So dead...Nvm I will try to do well for next week tests HOPEFULLY!

Alright this is stupid...it was like too sudden to have analytic chemistry test tomorrow on chapters 1 & 2!!!I didn't understand a single shit...So gotta spend my time studying like hell!Like I said I dun care about any things in class...WORK IS WHERE I WILL PUT ALL MY HEART AND SOUL IN!Only work!Others nahh....No more =)

Terrance 8:18 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music