<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 14

Arggghhh I m seriously dying...Crap!!!My cough never stops!!!WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!=( And now I got gastric pain...damn it...why must everything come one after another?Can't I just be normal once again?Hell yeah!

So today I was late again because I overslept haha!Went to class and I was told how bad I did for the recent maths test.Luckily,I didn't do that badly hahahahaha!I bet it is my fever medicine that I ate on that particular morning before going to school,that help me to score well=D But I'm not going to thanks it,because that feeling is NEVER GOOD!=/ lol...Yay!

I just joined the mullet hair club hahahahahahahaha!Okay okay back to studying bpp=/ SO MANY CHAPTERS!!!Haii=(

Terrance 7:17 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music