<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 11

Awww so sweet...Upon hearing I m sick,my mum actually came home straight away, buying me coconut to drink=) So sweet!!!Thanks MUMMY!!!!Love yer=D And for DADDY love u too!!!Thanks for all the concern=)

Anyway my recent temperature was 36.6 degree.Hope it don't rise again.But I still have lots of phlegm in my throat,causing me to cough like hell!Arrgghhh pls pls pls don't let me cough til blood came out...I WILL FREAK OUT!=/

Ok then,it's time for me to rest!!!=) Maybe continue my gaming experience on wii,nds lite,psp or ps3?lol! AND AND AND AND AND I FOUND OUT I GOT A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHY SKILL!!!!WOooooo!=P

Trying to show off my photography skill WAHAHAHAHA!=D



Terrance 8:49 AM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music