<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7508246700290890836?origin\x3dhttp://sexy-dude.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 28

STUDY STUDY STUDY!Finally finishing everything=) Haii...It's alot mann...What to do,I got to beat some people.They think they are so freaking pro,study study study but sorry...If I work hard I can still beat u all=)

Alright,it is time to relax a while...DAMN tired today...Did that stupid TPFF project,gotta climb up down up down up down in the toilet to measure those freaking pipes!Pissed=/ Anyway getting my blackberry phone this weekend,if everything works out as planned.I just don't like people showing off their phones to me when theirs are like some freaking freaking old and ugly phone?Ahhh who cares about them...I still think blackberry are the sexiest phone on earth!=P CHEERS!

Terrance 7:11 PM


Profile
Photobucket

Terrance
7teen
27111991
Sleeping
Pool
SAINTS
All of you are not welcome

Archives

→ April 2007
→ May 2007
→ June 2007
→ July 2007
→ November 2007
→ December 2007
→ March 2008
→ June 2008
→ July 2008
→ August 2008
→ September 2008
→ October 2008
→ November 2008
→ December 2008
→ January 2009
→ February 2009
→ March 2009
→ April 2009
→ May 2009
→ June 2009
→ July 2009
→ August 2009
→ February 2010

Buddies

Evon, Lee Peng, Cassandra, Hafiz,

Music